Tuesday 24 September 2013

Driving School Parkdale, Melbourne, Victoria, 3195, April

I am April from Parkdale, I found origin driving school through my mom and she found out through her friend. My driving instructor that was introduced and she is very easy to get along with. She Make my driving lessons very easy and enjoyable, Very comfortable to driving and calm. My first lesson I was terrified of driving I have not had much experience. My driving Instructor showed me everything and I was terrified but she helped me. Got my driving licence where I am today and help me a safer driver today. Of Course, I would recommend origin driving school to anyone. Origin Driving School is the best driving school in Melbourne.

 April 
 Driving School Melbourne, Parkdale, Victoria, 3195



No comments:

Post a Comment