Tuesday 24 September 2013

Driving School Springvale, Melbourne, Victoria, 3171, Jasmine

My name is Jasmine and I am from Springvale. I joined origin driving school and the instructor that was introduced to me who has been very supportive with my driving lesson. My name is Jasmine and I am from Springvale. I joined origin driving school and the instructor that was introduced to me who has been very supportive with my driving lesson. Origin Diving School instructor was very helpful and co-operative. I have overseas driving licence, they have helped me converted overseas license to Australian full licence. Origin Driving School instructor taught me all the Victorian road rules laws and explain the rules in plain English which was difficult for me. I took from origin driving school 7 lessons and sit for my practical drive test, and got my licence in first go. Thanks again, Origin Driving School for introduced the great instructor to me.

  Jasmine
 Driving School Melbourne, Springvale, Victoria, 3171

No comments:

Post a Comment