Tuesday 24 September 2013

Driving School Oakleigh South, Melbourne, Victoria, 3167, Davi

Hi my name is Davi and I am from India. I have been driving from last 15 years but unfortunately I could not get my license for the first 2 attempts, unfortunately I failed for some reasons. In the third time I approached origin driving school the instructor that was introduced to me is experienced. She was pretty good in explaining the rules and she even helped me during the test, So all I have is today is full driving license and I passed my drive test with origin first go. So thank you Origin driving school very much. I will definitely recommend and anybody who is trying to get their full licence in Melbourne, I would definitely recommend origin driving school, is the best what I have seen so far. I have taken lesson from different driving school as well and it makes a lot difference, thank you very much Origin Driving School.

Davi
Driving School Melbourne, Oakleigh South, Victoria, 3167

No comments:

Post a Comment