Thursday 26 September 2013

Driving School Pakenham, Melbourne, Victoria, 3810, Isabelle Altmann

Hi I am Isabelle and I am having my lesson with Origin driving school. The instructor that was introduced to me has been really fun so far and I have a great time really relaxing and definitely preparing for my driving test. I found origin driving school few of my friends recommended after passing their driving test with these guys. They just said its really good and very relaxing environment and the driving instructors are really nice people and not the scary one that u hear about. The Instructor speak very clear English definitely help you and my driving has improved miles in one year of driving by myself in a day of driving with origin driving school. The driving instructors always on time even before and my instructor always 5 minutes earlier every times.

 Isabelle Altmann
Driving School Pakenham, Melbourne, Victoria, 3810

No comments:

Post a Comment